Saxony: Public prosecutor's office accuses suspected burglars

Dresden (dpa / sn) - A 37-year-old has been accused by the Dresden public prosecutor of serious home burglary and computer fraud.

Saxony: Public prosecutor's office accuses suspected burglars

Dresden (dpa / sn) - A 37-year-old has been accused by the Dresden public prosecutor of serious home burglary and computer fraud. As the authorities announced on Friday, he is said to have broken into nine single-family homes in Dresden between June 2, 2020 and July 19, 2022 and stolen items such as mobile phones, computer technology, EC and credit cards and cash with a total value of at least 15,000 euros .

He is said to have entered the apartments via tilted windows and balcony doors, which he had previously levered open or through which he squeezed himself. In three cases, he is said to have withdrawn cash totaling 2,000 euros with the stolen EC cards.

The man was arrested on July 29, 2022 and has been in custody ever since. It said he had multiple convictions. The Dresden Regional Court will now decide whether to admit the charges and open the main proceedings.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS