The Chapel-of-the-Tour. A husband saves a woman who has been badly burned by the house fire.

It is believed that the fire started accidentally in one of the rooms of a 200-square-meter house.

The Chapel-of-the-Tour. A husband saves a woman who has been badly burned by the house fire.

It is believed that the fire started accidentally in one of the rooms of a 200-square-meter house. The address of the property is 395 chemin de la Petite Commune, La Chapelle-de-la-Tour.

The husband of a 64-year-old couple who lived on the ground floor noticed thick smoke rising upstairs from their house. He ran to his wife, a 69 year-old woman, and managed to rescue her from the flames. His wife is severely burned, but he is not hurt.

While firefighters put out the fire, the woman was treated by a Samu 38 team before being taken to the Edouard-Herriot hospital Lyon. She was then admitted to the burns section. His vital prognosis appears to be good.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS