Thuringia: Business registrations and deregistrations are almost balanced

Erfurt (dpa/th) - From January to May, the number of business registrations and deregistrations in Thuringia was almost balanced.

Thuringia: Business registrations and deregistrations are almost balanced

Erfurt (dpa/th) - From January to May, the number of business registrations and deregistrations in Thuringia was almost balanced. 4,731 registered businesses faced 4,475 cancellations, the State Statistics Office said on Tuesday in Erfurt.

According to the statisticians, four-fifths of the registrations were for new business start-ups. Small businesses and part-time businesses accounted for the largest share at 75.4 percent. The remaining 24.6 percent were so-called business start-ups with greater economic substance such as corporations, partnerships and businesses with employees.

According to the statistics, the main reason for the cancellations was the complete abandonment of the trade at 78.1 percent. Here, too, small businesses and part-time businesses were in the majority. The remaining business deregistrations were due to people moving out and handing over.

Most business registrations and deregistrations were in the area of ​​trade, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles. The market was also clearly in motion for other economic services such as building maintenance, gardening and landscaping, travel agencies and tour operators.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS