Thuringia: Fire brigade saves dog from burning apartment

Erfurt (dpa/th) - The fire brigade saved a dog from a burning apartment in Erfurt.

Thuringia: Fire brigade saves dog from burning apartment

Erfurt (dpa/th) - The fire brigade saved a dog from a burning apartment in Erfurt. The owner forgot a pot of food on the stove on Wednesday afternoon, police said on Thursday. The 52-year-old left the apartment, the lunch caught fire and spread to the kitchen furniture. Local residents called the fire department. The dog could be rescued unharmed, but the tenant cannot return to her apartment for the time being. The resulting property damage was estimated by the police at 10,000 euros. The dog owner is being investigated for negligent arson, it was said.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS