For the space of your child to a private school paid by parents in Germany in the year 2016 an average of 2000 euros per year. For a majority of these children (59 percent) of the cost of the course less than 1,500 euros in school fees, and for almost a quarter (23.5 per cent), even less than 500 euros in the year, as the Federal Statistical office announced on Monday. However, had to be in Düsseldorf 6600 euros a year paid. The number of private schools in Germany has increased according to the figures for 1992/93 to 80 percent, 5.811 private schools in the school year 2018/19.
The details of the school's money related, according to the Federal office on 562.000 students between the ages of 6 and 23 years, who attended a fee-paying private school and their parents, the school money in the tax Declaration for 2016 information. This number corresponds to approximately 57 percent of all children who visited in Germany in a private school. The remaining 43 percent of private school students were in schools either free private, from the school of money exempt or the fees had not been made by the parents for tax purposes. Appropriate data have now been evaluated for the first time.
The expenditure for fee-paying private schools vary widely by region. At the County level, the tax was asserted the school money in 2016, in the Rhein-Kreis Neuss, with a yearly average of 7400 euros per child, the highest. It is the city of Düsseldorf, followed with 6600 Euro and the high Taunus district with a capacity of 6,300 Euro per year. At the lowest the school had money in the district of lower allgäu region, with around 400 Euro.
Many primary schools among the start-UPS
A differentiation according to the private education providers took the Federal Statistical office, as a spokeswoman explained on request.
General and vocational private schools in Germany, since decades, a strong feed. This does not show, only the fact that their number had increased in the past 26 years, around 80 percent to approximately 5,800 private schools. Accordingly, the number of private students has grown, absolutely as well as proportionately. In the school year 2018/19 1 million of the total 10.8 million pupils in Germany attended a private school, i.e. 9.3 percent of the total students. In 1992/93, this share was 4.9 percent.Updated Date: 14 August 2020, 20:19