After the house collapse in Düsseldorf with a dead worker of the Prosecutor's office determined procedure in a death investigation. It is, among other things, the question of whether third-party negligence was, said a spokesman for the Prosecutor's office. One aspect is whether the Work on the house approval had been in need of. However, the rescue of the may be included the second worker and the backup of the site were initially in the foreground, - said the Prosecutor. At the site of the accident, the intensive search for the second missing workers continued on Wednesday morning.
The city announced on Tuesday that for the Work on the house on Monday a permit has been granted, but no building permit. For this purpose, a so-called protection had lacked proof. Numerous Works such as the renewal of Windows and doors are allowed even without the building permit. It would need to be considered, what Work was exactly done to the building and causing the cave-in was caused.
early Wednesday morning it had begun, the rubble from the top to the bottom, to repay, said a spokesman for the fire Department. Among other things, two cranes were to be used. Previously, the fire Department was still busy with security measures.
identity of the two construction workers are unclear
the identity of The two construction workers was on Wednesday morning, more unclear. One of the men was able to locate with a camera, an identification was due to the dust and the rubble, however, not possible.
The corpse was discovered on Tuesday, according to the fire Department, "so complicated" under the mountain of rubble and steel that a rescue was possible.Date Of Update: 29 July 2020, 04:20