The heated conversations in a partnership take on a whole new dimension in summer and, in case of doubt, a deeper meaning. At the latest when the temperature rises above 30 degrees, the summer weather puts a strain on almost everyone. Unless, of course, you're lying somewhere by the sea with a cool cocktail and don't have to move. But a relationship can take a beating in the heat. You should keep an eye on these five behaviors in order not to get on your partner's nerves.
1. Whining in the heat Uff, groan, moan! When it's hot, we humans whine a lot. If we're not careful, we'll all complain all the time about how exhausting and annoying the high temperatures are. Pretty exhausting for someone sitting next to it.
2. SweatWe're all human and of course we all sweat. At high temperatures, however, this can quickly become unappetizing. So always make sure that you have used enough deodorant and shower properly. Unpleasant body odor can be a real turnoff for your partner.
3. Sticky snugglingRight after sweating, or rather associated with it, comes the sticky feeling on the skin. So please just reduce touching your partner or the need to cuddle to avoid arguments. It's already hot anyway, who would want to have someone else attached to them?
4. Energy level in case of heatEveryone perceives heat tolerable in different ways, which is why activities such as mountaineering and moving house should not be planned in a partnership for the hottest days of the year. Unless you really want to argue with your partner.
5. Sex over 30 degrees Sex over 30 degrees is even worse than sticky cuddling. In any case, summer temperatures are not the ideal time to demand a conversation or even to revive the dormant sex life. If you want to have fun despite the heat, you should try fans in the bedroom.