In the war zone in Eastern Ukraine has been broken, the newly agreed ceasefire after military information from Kiev on Monday morgenvon sides of the Pro-Russian separatists. Positions of the Ukrainian government units have already been shortly after the entry into force of the new fire break, fired with heavy machine guns. The upper-informed commander of the government troops, Vladimir Kravchenko, told journalists on Monday.
Also was found on a front of mortar shelling by the militants of the section. Earlier, the representative of the rebels out of Luhansk and Donetsk had confirmed this to be a compliance with the ceasefire by the army.
The Donetsk separatists rejected the allegations of poor leadership in Kiev. "This Declaration is a further information provocation of the Ukrainian side, aimed at destabilization of the situation", stated the Donetsk representative in the Commission for the Monitoring of the ceasefire.
More than 13,000 Dead in the Donbass
The Ukrainian commander-in-chief Kravchenko said that no one forbid the soldiers to return, in the case of a life-threatening Situation, the fire. In addition, the army put more drones for reconnaissance along the front line. Pursuant to the agreements last week between the parties to the conflict the use of drones is completely banned. In addition, response to fire should be "" only after a command from the command possible.
Since 2014 the government units fighting in the mining region of Donbass against Russia-backed insurgents. According to UN estimates, have been killed since then, more than 13,000 people. A 2015 with a German-French mediation, an agreed peace plan could not be implemented due to a lack of a permanent ceasefire so far. Around two dozen calls for a ceasefire have failed.Date Of Update: 27 July 2020, 10:19