– I feel sorry for those who have lost their hair. I have very fine hair and want that someone else can get it of me, " says Logan Frantzen-Warholm from Moltustranda in the county of Møre and Romsdal.
The young boy has in two years, let the hair grow. Now he shall soon cut him. The bright lids will be the wig.
logan's mother describes her son as a very helpful and caring boy.
– He saw a tv feature on some who were sick and lost their hair. It seems he was very sad. I asked if he would be willing to donate away his hair, and he would, tells Veronica Frantzen.
Logan began really to save the hair already in the first class, but ufine comments from others did that he cut himself.
Now he goes around with a grin on his face and doesn't care about any comments. Boys can also have long hair, but now he is very excited to cut out. Most to be able to make someone happy with their hair, " says the mother.To donate you your hair
HÅRLAGER: Here is donorhår from Norwegian girls who will get to the wig.Photo: Helge Carlsen / NRK
your Hair does not need to end up in the garbage at the hairdresser.
People with hårsykdommen alopecia or lose their hair by chemotherapy, can get the joy of someone else's hair.
Apollo hårsenter receive plastic bags with hårdeler in all colors from the hairdressers in the entire country. The hair sorted in the drawers. The customers can choose the hair that suits them best. Then sent it to China to be a wig.
– We have a constant need for long hair, tells Lise Østlund at the clinic.
They also make synthetic wigs short hairstyles. But should you have longer hair, is it real apply.
– You have imported hair from India earlier, but this must whiten and processed in order to be able to be customized. Det norske hair is also softer than the asian and can be used again.
HAIRY GOAL: Lise Østlund in the Apollo hårsenter take hair from the Norwegian donors that turns into wigs for the bald.Photo: Helge Carlsen / NRK
If you want to donate hair, you can either do it yourself at home. You can also go to a hairdresser who cuts it, and sends it in for you.your Hair must be at least 25 centimeters, It must be clean, dry and fresh Hair may be colored or stripebehandlet All hair types is desired, also gray or curly hair your Hair must be fastened with rubber bands before it is cut
Donors receive a diploma. The clinic donates money to barnekreftforeningen and alopeciaforeningen for each wig they make.
because of støtteordningene, is that most children and young adults who get ektehårsparykk.– Important for self-image
SELF: Sca Molstad lost their hair as a 13-year-old. She believes that a good wig is crucial for the self-image.Photo: Private
Sca Molstad is the leader in Alopeciaforeningen. She lost her hair at age 13. Although she has been donorhår from his sister.
– Those who donate have a big heart. They sacrifice something of themselves to give it to us. We with alopecia are very grateful for their kindness, " says Molstad.
She says parykkene has had a great development in the last five years, the price also reflects:
– Parykkene I used as a 13-year-old was cheaper, but of poorer quality. They didn't seem. They felted very, scratched and gave me headaches.
Molstad use often the wig. It is difficult to become accustomed to the fact that the hair is gone.
– that's Why we work for all who want to get support for a good wig. For many, a wig of poor quality go beyond the psyche and self-image, " says Molstad.
just barely: These parykkene will soon be taken in the use of two young girls.Photo: Helge Carlsen / NRK Updated Date: 23 December 2019, 09:11