the Girl was playing in a wooded area in Istanbul where she was found in a plastic container with a liquid contents, and opened it, to write to the police on his / her website.
The bottle was of a corrosive substance splashed up at the girl. She was taken to the hospital by ambulance, but it will not be seriously injured.
the Police have investigated the scene, but did not find anything that may be attached to the bottle, which has now been seized. The content shall be in accordance with a first version to be some kind of acid.
this is A notification of the fault to the personal injury has been established.< Updated Date: 07 March 2020, 19:00