Just five weeks after his hand-bike accident, the former formula 1 driver Alessandro Zanardi at the hospital has been moved to a special rehabilitation facility for the brain injured. Like the Hospital in Siena told in Tuscany, was brought to the 53-Year-old on Tuesday in a Neuro-rehabilitation centre. Previously, Doctors had Zanardi, who since his accident at 19. June in an artificial coma and because of its head and facial injuries three times, had surgery, the anesthesia slowly shut down. If Zanardi is responsive or conscious, informed the hospital.
According to Zanardi's third surgery on the 6. In July it was said that his condition is to stay below the neurological points of view seriously, the forecasts are behavioral. "Our experts are of this extraordinary Person and their family for the further stages of the clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic development continues to be available," said clinic Director Giovannini Valtere now.
The former formula 1 driver Zanardi had lost in a competition in Tuscany, the control of his bike and colliding vehicles with a load. Because the race due to the Corona-crisis was probably not registered officially, drove cars on the road. Currently, the office of the public Prosecutor of Siena, examined the hand bike Zanardi's and the circumstances of the accident.Date Of Update: 21 July 2020, 09:19