Instead of Ralf Rangnick, the AC Milan will in future be relying more on Stefano Pioli has extended his contract with his coach of two years. The tradition club from the Serie A announced on Tuesday evening after the 2:1 against Sassuolo Calcio. In the past few months had been repeatedly speculated about a change of Rangnick to Italy.
"Stefano is the right man to lead the Team, we want to be: Successful, young and hungry," said the technical Director of the Milan, the club legend Paolo Maldini. The former world-class defender should never be a friend of an obligation rank nicks have been.
The Advisor had in front of the away a the end of the negotiations game announced. "AC Milan and Ralf Rangnick are agreed that there is currently neither the time, nor the Momentum for cooperation talks. Therefore, taking into account the good development of results under new coach Pioli, it was decided, together, that Ralf Rangnick does not function at AC Milan,“ it said in a statement.
Pioli took over the team last October and has a contract until the end of the season signed. The 54-Year-old was caught after a difficult Start in the criticism, and many signs pointed to a Takeover of the rank of nicks.Updated Date: 22 July 2020, 03:19