Sebastian Vettel would not rule out a possible return to the Red Bull after his retirement at the formula 1 Team Ferrari at the end of the year. On the question of whether he would eventually accept an offer from his previous team, he said on Thursday: "Probably the answer would be: Yes."
Earlier, the 33, explained-Year-old that he know the Team is still "very good" from his past. Also a potential battle with Max Verstappen as a stable rival would not intimidate him. "I'm generally of the Belief that if you want to win, each has to beat," said Vettel, who won from 2010 to 2013, all world title with Red Bull. "In any case" would be a return, interesting."
Vettel no longer has many options, a Cockpit for 2021. Also, a break or an end of career, he does not exclude further. "I think there is no news. I don't know what's going to happen,“ he said. In the "coming weeks and months" will see more. "I take the time I need."
Vettel said that he did still want to go to the formula 1. "It is no secret that I'm still competitive," said he. "I'm interested in, not to achieve even more, just to be here." Vettel also admitted lots of talks with Renault, the retrieve 2021 but Fernando Alonso. Previously, Red Bull Motorsport Director Helmut Marko had excluded an obligation of Vettel for the upcoming season.Updated Date: 09 July 2020, 12:19