Learn everything you need to know about Procreate with hands on drawing lessons. Now updated for Procreate 4.1.
What you’ll learn
- Users will have a deep understanding of Procreate
Create Speedraw videos they can post online
Create and import custom brushes
- Have a basic understanding of how to compose and create a painting
- You will need an iPad, preferably a newer one (iPad air, iPad Pro or a recent iPad Mini)
- You will need the Procreate application from the app store
- Some basic familiarity with the iPad would be useful
From the moment Steve Jobs walked on stage and unveiled the iPad I’ve wanted to draw on one. It took a couple years for the hardware and software to catch up but now the iPad a fantastic little art studio you can easily take anywhere.
- I believe it’s best to learn through examples. here is what we will be doing in this course:
- We will be going over the tools
- After going over the tools we will be using them to draw to reinforce how they work
- The drawing sessions are simple and easy to follow, anyone can do them
- We will go through how simple comic strips are made step by stem from drawing panels to pencils to inks to colors and backgrounds
- We will be learning all the shortcuts and options associated with each and every tool.
- The final project will take all the skills we’ve learned and combining them into one final painting
Who is this for:
- People who want to learn to draw but don’t know where to start
- Illustrators looking to learn everything about Procreate
- People who love drawing and sketching and want to start doing it digitally
Now updated for Procreate 4.
Who this course is for:
- People who have an iPad and want to learn how to draw
- Illustrators learning to sketch and draw
- Illustrators with experience who are unfamiliar with the iPad
Created by Brad Colbow
Last updated 1/2019
Size: 2.55 GB
Download here: Udemy – Drawing and Painting on the iPad with Procreate