1. The agoni expected from Afghan collaborators for the evacuation to Spain: "The Taliban are already looking for us for home"
The Taliban have begun to look for home at home to their opponents in Afghanistan, raising the tension of those who expect a call to take the way to Kabul airport and save their life embarrassed on one of the aircraft that take them out of the country
2. 'Navy Seal' Taliban, elite troops of extremists
Radicals were used for uniforms, vehicles and US technology to conquer the country, including biometric data from their enemies
3. Six articles and dozens of references point to the Government in the crisis of minors of Ceuta
The regulations on the refund of minors expresses the competition and duties of the Executive while Marlaska discharges the responsibility in the Government of Ceuta
4. Pregnant, young and lagging, primary objective of vaccines in the communities
Mass campaigns of calls and SMS, autocita systems ... are some of the strategies to capture those who are not still vaccinated
5. This is how the names are put to the bulls Bravos: of 'Feminist' and 'Nigerian' to 'Communist', 'Spanish' and 'Catalan'
The bullfighting sector responds to the Mayor of Gijón, who threatens to prohibit the cumshots by the controversial absurd of the 'feminist' and 'Nigerian' bulls: "They do not baptize in the morning. There are names that come from 200-year-old families »
6. You are more bad that Angela Channing: Why there are no villains and the protagonist of Falcon Crest
Forty years after the premiere of 'Falcon Crest' there are no harpies like her and in the current films and series, evil must be justified before the viewer so as not to be caspous. La Channing is in danger of extinctionDate Of Update: 18 August 2021, 21:18