The White house has denied a press report that President Donald Trump on secret service knowledge informed had been that Russian agents Afghan Taliban fighters should have offered money for attacks on American soldiers. "Neither the President nor the Vice President were informed of the alleged Russian secret service premiums," a spokeswoman said on Saturday in Washington. Russia spoke of "unfounded accusations", the Taliban rejected the report of the "New York Times".
The newspaper had reported on Friday, citing government circles, agents of Russian military intelligence (GRU) have given fighters of the radical Islamic Taliban and associated Criminals of money for deadly attacks on Afghanistan-based Nato soldiers.
Russian Embassy complains of alleged death threats
"Neither the President nor the Vice President were informed of the alleged Russian secret service premiums," said the spokesperson of the White house, Kayleigh McEnany. This speak for the "inaccuracy of the 'New York Times'story, which suggests, incorrectly, that President Trump was briefed in this matter". The existence of such intelligence information from them.
The Russian Embassy in Washington announced on Twitter, as a result of the allegations, and there have already been death threats against employees of the embassies in Washington and London. The "New York Times" accused the Russian representation of "spreading fake news".
according to The report, the secret services of President Donald Trump in March, informed of these findings. This did not, however, respond to. It was unclear whether the Taliban fighters assumed premiums, hung actually, not directly with the killing of soldiers. One of the "New York Times" quoted Kremlin spokesman claimed to know nothing of the allegations.Updated Date: 28 June 2020, 13:20