Learn Java like a Professional! Start step by step from basic to build complete games and apps with Java.
What Will I Learn?
- Build your First app in Java
- Build Complete game like Tic Tac Toy
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control
- Understand the OOP in Java
- Learn new java 8 features
- Learn Java GUI with JavaFx
- Understand How to work with multithreading and Deadlock
- Read and write from and to file
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection
- Work with Database in Java to save data as permit
- Be Ready to start With Android
- Coupon For Study Android 7 course with 10$ only
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
This course for anyone who want to be Java programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all Java fundamentals that you need to start programming Android, Java web or Java Desktop apps. We will start first by install the development environment then you will run your first Java app, and understand how program flow works in Java. Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and proirites. Then we will take about logic and making decision, then we will talk about loops. then we will talk about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps with Java, then we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process in same time and how to avoid Deadlock, then we will talk about Databases, then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app. Then we will talk about Java 8 new features, then we will talk about build desktop GUI application with JavaFx.
- This course is designed for anyone looking to learn how to build Apps with Java, like Android
Created by Hussein Al Rubaye
Last updated 4/2018
Size: 1.25 GB
Download here: Udemy – The Complete Java Developer Course