The temperatures are starting to fall, which is a symptom inevitable that the summer is preparing for his goodbye. The season autumn conditions the interior of the housing, that you begin to feel the cold caused by the reduction of hours of natural light. If you are going to sell your home in the fall, you will have to put special attention to the finishing touches that bring warmth, presenting a real home to potential buyers. Don't miss these tips pisos.com:
1. Review prior. Before you open the door of your house, make sure you have fixed any damage. In addition to give you a hand of paint to the walls, a task that is valid for any season, in autumn you should pay special attention to the air conditioning. Purge the radiators and monitors its pressure. It is very unpleasant to make a visit with the noise of the pipes in the background. Takes advantage of it to detect leaks and moisture with the first rain.
2. Textiles that give environment. The warmth should be the first impression of anyone who visits the property for sale. That feeling is so nice you get with the textile touch soft, and colors range from orange, yellow and red. Covering the bed with a quilt that invites to sit in it. Places with grace a couple of blankets on the couch. Nor neglect the floors: you can put some blanket of hair.
3. Comfort temperature. Though it was still not done excessive cold, in the house will appreciate a little heat. Turn on the heating so that potential buyers can make the visit without wearing a coat on top. If you have a fireplace, don't hesitate to turn it on, since it has an effect almost hypnotic that makes those who come to see your home are willing to stay in it.
4. Blinds up. In the autumn the hours of daylight begin to dwindle. Climbs well up the blinds and lifts the curtains to let in as much light as natural as possible and, of step, to be able to check the insulating capacity of the windows. In any case, if the visit is already late in the afternoon, it will be inevitable to turn on the light. Make sure that your lamps don't give light to the white and aseptic, but yellow, which is less aggressive.
5. Exterior well cared for. do Not overlook the attractiveness of the outdoors in the fall. If you have a pool, cover it with the tarp. Presents the grass cut, trees and bushes trimmed and leaves raked. If you have a terrace or a balcony, give a look to the railing and sees to it that the soil is in good condition. Place some plants and seasonal flowers to brighten up the environment.Updated Date: 19 September 2019, 09:00