Frankfurt / Main (dpa / lhe) - A former youth coach of the third division soccer team SV Wehen Wiesbaden has been accused of numerous other cases of rape and sexual abuse. The public prosecutor's office in Frankfurt announced on Wednesday that three additional charges had been filed. The investigators gave the time of the three complexes as January 2014 to 2019.
The man is charged with 50 counts of rape and mostly physical harm. According to the investigation, the victim was 16 years old at the beginning, and the crimes spanned a period of three years. In another case, the 35-year-old is said to have abused or raped a then 15- to 16-year-old eight times, whose football coach he was at the time. Partly the man is said to have committed the crimes in his apartment, partly during vacations together. A 14- to 15-year-old was also a victim of the man, both knew each other through football.
The man has already been accused of sexually assaulting underage boys – a ten-year-old and five 14- to 17-year-olds. The public prosecutor's office cited rape, sexual assault using limited willpower or the ability to express oneself, sexual abuse of children, production of child and youth pornography and dangerous bodily harm as allegations. The 35-year-old has been in custody since December 9th.
SV Wehen Wiesbaden said last December that it was a former youth coach who was released immediately after the allegations became known and then fired without notice. After the first indictment, the club said that no youth players from Wehen Wiesbaden were affected. The public prosecutor's office has been investigating since June 2021.