Rostock (dpa / mv) - Two suspected ATM blasters have to answer to the Rostock district court from Monday. In September and October last year, the two men are said to have blown up or attempted to blow up ATMs in the northeast in three cases in September and October of last year, according to the Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania State Criminal Police Office. In one case they are said to have captured a six-figure sum. The explosions caused material damage in the respective bank branches and the associated buildings. However, no one was injured.
According to the LKA, the authorities counted a total of 392 ATM demolitions nationwide last year with a total of 19.5 million euros.