Saxony-Anhalt: dog dies in a fire in a residential building in Burg

Burg (dpa/sa) - A dog died in a fire in a residential building in Burg (Jerichower Land district).

Saxony-Anhalt: dog dies in a fire in a residential building in Burg

Burg (dpa/sa) - A dog died in a fire in a residential building in Burg (Jerichower Land district). On Wednesday afternoon, an electronic device in the kitchen caught fire for an unclear reason, the police said on Thursday. It was probably a toaster. The resident had left the house in the Rote Mühle settlement and gone to work. Smoke developed, damaging cabinets and the ceiling in the kitchen. The dog was in the bungalow when the fire broke out and was rescued lifeless by the fire department. The building is uninhabitable due to soot deposits.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS