Everything 22, at the point of death – for elcock on-the-job

Gustav Östermyr, 22, of highland village, working as a fogare, and was sent to a place of work in old windsor for a little over three years ago. He and a collea

Everything 22, at the point of death – for elcock on-the-job

Gustav Östermyr, 22, of highland village, working as a fogare, and was sent to a place of work in old windsor for a little over three years ago. He and a colleague, would be the addition of two doors. However, no one knew that the doors were at the substation, and the electricity is turned on.

" I would also look at the door, and I got a light on me. A transformer, as well as the 20 000 volts, and you don't even need to be in contact with for a certain amount of electricity is suspended, so it was in my arm. It was like a movie, " says Gustav.

the fellow sprang up and went to him, whereupon Gustav, collapsed. He had to go by ambulance to the hospital and underwent emergency treatment.

" They cut off my arms to get the power in and of itself, it expands your muscles, so you need to cut through the fields, in order to be able to breathe. So that's how I understand it.

the Power was in his arm
The evening was Gustav's at the Linköping hospital, brännskademottagning. In which the treatment was given during the two-week period of time and underwent various surgeries.

" I was, for the most part, nersövd over the course of time, and they will be removed, fixed, and patched up the burns. On the basis of the intensity of the pain, I had huge doses of pain killers at me the whole time, " he said.

the Tide had filled in to the left arm, passed through the body and passed out through his left foot. After a couple of weeks in the hospital, were he to return to the hospital.

" the Burns are on the whole of the lower arm and hands are to a large extent. In the first part of the buttocks, upper thighs, rear, and left foot. I was in the hospital for about a month, and have been home for almost a year, " he said.

Gustav was about to die on the job. He's got a lot of injuries.Photo by: < / b> PRIVATE Gustav came close to dying at the job. He's got a lot of injuries.Photo by: < / b> PRIVATE Previous Next Exit fullscreen mode ”I was able to removed using the”
He does not remember much of the sjukhustiden more than that, it was a long, boring days. Afterwards, it has been a tough rehabiliteringsträning, " he says.

" When I got home, my left arm immobilized, but I've got to work out. I now have a much improved range of movement and 80% of the world.

Gustav and his colleagues were sent to the transformatorrummet was not the intention. It is only a trained electrician who has permission to be there. However, on the basis of a kommunikationsmisstag between Gothenburg Energy, and the byggansvariga Serneke ended up with Gustav here.

" It's an accident that could have happened to anyone at any time. It's just very boring that it's happening. It could have been handled better.

for more than three years after the incident has been Serneke been convicted by Umeå district court – the sentence was up to 400 000 sek at the företagsböter. The court writes in the judgment of the company's platsansvarige have been given to Gustav, and his colleagues enough information about how the work was to be performed, and under what conditions.

" of Course they are going to stand up for what they have done. Up to 400 000 sek, it is not a jättesummor it. I could just as well have been dying, as well as to my colleague and friend, " says Gustav Östermyr.
Johan Live, is the director of communications at the Serneke. He explained that the legal profession is currently looking at the bot.Photo by: < / b> Serneke , the Fine can be appealed to the
Serneke tells us that the judgment be reviewed by the lawyers, and it is not yet decided whether or not the fine should be appealed or not.

"I can tell you that we are going to look at the ruling to decide what the next step should be, and could not comment on it further than that," he says of the Live, head of communications at the Serneke.

the Company has been in contact with the king, Östermyr, and the members of his family and regrets the incident.

" We're always trying to learn and when we have an accident in the workplace, what we can do better. We have the current and up to date safety and health plan which we already had at the time – but we have tightened our rules of conduct and safety rules as regards the electrical work, " he says of the Live.

as He points out, even when you're working on a construction site to hazardous environments, we should never forget about safety.

" It's a jättebeklaglig the case, as we understand, has caused a very great deal of suffering for the Gustav. This is a reminder that we, and others in the industry to have the safety in the spotlight. This kind of thing should not be allowed to happen, " he says of the Live.

READ MORE: , Thommy, 45, were surveyed did not – and died of blood poisoning. READ MORE: " her Father Ronny, a 29, ihjälkörd on-the-job READ MORE: it's serious brännskadad in an accident in the work place

Updated Date: 23 February 2020, 07:00

Expressen

You need to login to comment.

Please register or login.

RELATED NEWS