The world is a big place; if you’re looking for your next travel inspiration, here are 4 of the top countries in the world you definitely need to visit.
With tropical beaches, great opportunities for watersports and an array of fascinating wildlife like Komodo Dragons, Indonesia is an Asian paradise.
Top Spots in Indonesia
- Bali - One of the most popular Indonesian destinations, complete with lush forests, mountains and stunning coral reefs.
- Jarkarta - A visit to this capital city is a must, combining culture, architecture and Indonesia’s National Monument.
- Komodo National Park - The best place to go if you want to see Komodo Dragons, this park houses three large and beautiful islands.
- United States of America
Made up of 50 amazing states, each with their own unique attractions and charm, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to a trip to the US. Even if you’re already a US native, exploring a new state you’ve never visited can be a dream come true.
Top Spots in the USA
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah - A sprawling and colorful reserve, perfect for exploring. If you’re looking for Bryce Canyon Lodging, then places like Ruby’s Inn are perfect for accommodation options right within the action!
- Maui, Hawaii - This beautiful island offers the perfect opportunity for idyllic beaches, relaxation and delicious food.
- New York City - Whether you’re a fan of theatre, towering skyscrapers or bustling city life, this spot is a must.
- New Zealand
This country is an adventurer’s dream (and Middle Earth if you’re a Tolkien fan), with gorgeous landscapes, amazing culture and history, stunning walks, vibrant cities and some of the friendliest people in the world.
Top Spots in New Zealand
- Mount Cook National Park - Stunning glacier walks and hiking trails set against the backdrop of one of this country’s most famous mountain ranges.
- Hobbiton, Matamata - An absolute must for Lord of the Rings fans, you can visit The Shire and take in a drink at the Green Dragon Pub whilst exploring this famous film set.
- Queenstown - The ultimate destination for thrill seekers, this spot offers high-adrenaline activities like skiing and snowboarding, with plenty of tours for kayaking, white water rapids and more.
Breathtaking scenery combined with Irish charm, history, culture and castles, as well as the opportunity to experience vibrant festivals make Ireland a great place to visit.
Top Spots in Ireland
- Giant’s Causeway - On the North Coast lies this World Heritage spot, complete with basalt columns and an amazing view of the sea beyond.
- Guinness Storehouse - If you’re a fan of beer (or even if you’re not) this tourist attraction will guide you through the production of this famous beverage - and the seventh floor bar offers you idyllic views of Dublin while you enjoy your drink.
- Titanic Belfast - Based on the site where HMS Titanic was originally built, this maritime museum is a great stop for history lovers and for those who wish to learn about Titanic’s fateful journey from the very start.