Grenoble. In the kitchen of a nonagenarian, a fire blazes

The fire started in the kitchen of an apartment on the 10th Floor of a Grenoble building at 8 avenue Teisseire, just after 12:30 p.

Grenoble. In the kitchen of a nonagenarian, a fire blazes

The fire started in the kitchen of an apartment on the 10th Floor of a Grenoble building at 8 avenue Teisseire, just after 12:30 p.m.

The neighbor ran quickly and was able extinguish the fire before firefighters arrived. They ventilated the area and took over the care of the 90-year old man who inhaled the smoke. The man was taken to the CHU Grenoble Alpes emergency room to undergo control exams.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS