Action should be taken to control the infections before it attains economic limits or intolerable. To down the pest population in a rapid manner, pesticides are used as a control method when other techniques will not bring the pests population to lower the threshold rate.
The control measures can be preventive care and sometime curatorial to terminate the spreading of pests in both household areas and agricultural areas. In agricultural land, the control method should be taken before the crop cultivation to avoid the pest appearance. The common control measures include a cultural, biological, genetic, and chemical way of termination of pests spreading.
1. The cultural way of termination
Cultural controls are the best way of terminating the spreading of pests and prevent their tendency. Cultural practices include crop rotation, removal of infected plants, cleanings tools and cleaning the greenhouse materials affect the pest convenience and prevent their spreading.
- Rotate crops regularly to reduce infection and peat transmission
- Avoid environmental stress by exposing the natural pest control
- Plant crops like neem, garlic, and lavender cause disturbance to pests and some crops kill pest life.
- Arrange water circulation and proper airflow
If this is something that you're unsure of, check out Natural dwellers for more tips and information.
2. Biological way of termination
Biological way of termination includes netting and screening that prevents the insects that cause crop bites and weed inhibit from the agricultural farm. Biological method doesn’t affect the economic valuable insects. Biological way is the natural source of termination that includes
- Treat the pest with the natural biological enemies that prevent the rise of common pests from the crops.
- Test the soil for every cultivation.
- Buy bio products to terminate the pests to reduce its population so that doesn’t cause any damage to the crops
- Cultivate the crops that cause allergies to the pests and avoid planting some flowering crops that supply a nectar to the flies.
· Choose the pesticides wisely that doesn’t create any harm to the people who consuming the fruits and crops cultivated from the agricultural farm.
· Avoid the transmission of pests from one land to another by provide the screening.
3. Chemical way of termination
In order to control the over populated pests, some toxic substances are used. These chemical toxins are sprayed to protect the crops from the pests, and the overgrowth of diseases. Select the pesticides with the mild range of toxins in order the maintain the crops as natural.
- Don’t buy the pesticides that harm your crops growth
- While spraying the pesticides put mask on your face
- Use separate pesticide for each crop and pests. Keep in mind to use only the licensed products
- Use the chemical substances that helps to break the food chain from the spreading of pes infection
- Choose a correct pesticide by checking the label and read the manual twice before start using.
4. Genetic way of termination
Genetic way of termination involves manipulation of genetic species of pests. Some pests cause enormous dangerous to the crops that may also affect the human life.
Genetic way of termination is also a kind of biological control methods. Here we take effective measures to separate the matting insects and prevent breeding.
This helps to avoid spreading and reduce the population of pests. Also, Pest Exterminators for pest control team in London will help you to get rid off the pests easily from your agricultural land fields.Updated Date: 03 September 2020, 11:37