Bavaria: Mother and daughter suffer from carbon monoxide poisoning

Ingolstadt (dpa / lby) - A mother and her 18-year-old daughter in Ingolstadt suffered carbon monoxide poisoning - the cause was a broken gas thermal bath.

Bavaria: Mother and daughter suffer from carbon monoxide poisoning

Ingolstadt (dpa / lby) - A mother and her 18-year-old daughter in Ingolstadt suffered carbon monoxide poisoning - the cause was a broken gas thermal bath. The 18-year-old complained of circulatory problems after a shower on Friday, as the fire department announced on Saturday. Her parents, who were on the balcony at the time, came to her aid after she screamed loudly and called an ambulance. A carbon monoxide warning device that had been brought along went off immediately when the rescue workers entered the apartment, which is why they called in the fire brigade. While mother and daughter were poisoned and had to be taken to the hospital, the father was unharmed.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS