Firefighters rescued a 56-year-old man and took him to the University Hospital with minor injuries. The fire broke out in an apartment on 8 avenue Leon-Blum, Grenoble, Sunday, June 12, at 6:06 p.m. Fire broke out on the first floor, which is one of eight floors in the building. The firefighters extinguished the flames.
Friends should take the lightly injured to the hospital and place them in a new home. The smoke can cause damage to the accommodation. Although the fumes caused inconvenience to another person, his health was not serious enough to require hospitalization.