Hesse: apartment fire probably caused by a cigarette

Kassel (dpa/lhe) - The apartment fire in Kassel, in which a 63-year-old man was critically injured on Thursday, could have been caused by a smoldering cigarette.

Hesse: apartment fire probably caused by a cigarette

Kassel (dpa/lhe) - The apartment fire in Kassel, in which a 63-year-old man was critically injured on Thursday, could have been caused by a smoldering cigarette. So far, there have been no indications of another cause of the fire, the police said on Friday. The man suffered severe smoke inhalation from the fire. His condition is said to be critical on Friday.

Only the man's apartment was affected by the fire in the four-storey apartment building. No other residents were injured, according to the statement. The police initially estimated the property damage at around 70,000 euros, but on Friday it was around 100,000 euros.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS