Hesse: fire in the bathroom: man has to go to the hospital

Mühltal/Darmstadt (dpa/lhe) - After a fire in Mühltal in southern Hesse, a 64-year-old came to the hospital with suspected smoke inhalation.

Hesse: fire in the bathroom: man has to go to the hospital

Mühltal/Darmstadt (dpa/lhe) - After a fire in Mühltal in southern Hesse, a 64-year-old came to the hospital with suspected smoke inhalation. The fire broke out in the bathroom on Wednesday morning, the police in Darmstadt said. According to initial findings, a technical defect in a radio probably caused the fire. Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the flames, police said.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS