Düsseldorf (dpa / lnw) - A burnt meal in a microwave caused a stir in the NRW Ministry of the Interior. The fire alarm was triggered in the ministry on Tuesday morning, said a spokesman for the Düsseldorf fire brigade. The reason for this was a dish that was in the microwave for too long. All employees on the affected floor had to leave the building.
The fire brigade dealt with the smoke in the room. There was no fire, the spokesman said. A short time later, the officers were able to return to their jobs.