Thuringia: Business registrations and deregistrations in Thuringia almost balanced

Erfurt (dpa/th) - Business registrations and deregistrations in Thuringia almost balanced out between January and June.

Thuringia: Business registrations and deregistrations in Thuringia almost balanced

Erfurt (dpa/th) - Business registrations and deregistrations in Thuringia almost balanced out between January and June. The State Office for Statistics announced on Wednesday in Erfurt that there were 94 cancellations for every 100 registrations. 5716 registered businesses faced 5362 deregistrations.

According to the statisticians, 81.1 percent of business registrations were for new business start-ups. Small businesses and part-time businesses accounted for the largest share at 75.2 percent. The remaining 24.8 percent were so-called business start-ups with greater economic substance such as corporations, partnerships and businesses with employees.

According to the statistics, the main reason for the business deregistrations was the complete abandonment of the business at 78.7 percent. Here, too, small businesses and part-time businesses were in the majority. The other business deregistrations were due to people moving out and handing over.

Most business registrations and deregistrations were in the area of ​​trade, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles. The market was also clearly in motion for other economic services such as building maintenance, gardening and landscaping, travel agencies and tour operators.

Yorum yapabilmek için üye girişi yapmanız gerekmektedir.

Üye değilseniz hemen üye olun veya giriş yapın.

NEXT NEWS