Breaking News         Latest US News              New York News              Fx Tribune

How to Compare Car Insurance Policies?
The multi-millionaire Czech Daniel Kretinsky is negotiating its entry into the capital of the press group Le Monde, through the participation of one of its shar

The Czech Daniel Kretinsky is negotiating its entry into the capital of Le Monde

The multi-millionaire Czech Daniel Kretinsky is negotiating its entry into the capital of the press group Le Monde, through the participation of one of its shar

The Czech Daniel Kretinsky is negotiating its entry into the capital of Le Monde

The multi-millionaire Czech Daniel Kretinsky is negotiating its entry into the capital of the press group Le Monde, through the participation of one of its shareholders of reference, Matthieu Pigasse, an operation that has aroused concern among its staff.

The Pole of independence of Le Monde -which brings together the societies of editors, staff, readers and shareholders and historical controls 25% of the shares - stressed in a statement issued today the "brutality" of the announcement of that transaction and asked to meet with the parties involved.

In particular, you want to meet "soon" with the majority shareholders, in reference to the ones that constitute the entity Le Monde Free (Matthieu Pigasse, Xavier Niel, Madison Cox, and the Spanish group Prisa), which controls 75% of the capital and also with Kretinsky, or its representative in France.

Of this last, want to clarify what "his intentions" and also obtain "the essential guarantees of the respect of the values and the rules of independence" of the various headers of the group.

Pigasse has confirmed that it is negotiating with billionaire Czech-which is already owner in France of the weekly information Marianne or magazines such as Elle, Télé 7 Jours or France Dimanche - to cede a part of your participation and that you intend to continue being one of the managers through Le Monde Free.

Kretinsky, for its part, has said by the mouth of the spokesman of his industrial conglomerate, Daniel Castvaj, which is not intended to "buy" the group of Le Monde, although neither has been ruled out of the all.

"we Want to create a large group of media and we will examine all of the opportunities that present themselves," he added.

According to the editors of Le Monde, the businessman intends to acquire between 40% and 49 % of the shares of Pigasse, who along with Niel and Cox control the 80% of Le Monde Libre (the remaining 20% is in a Hurry).

The magnate Czech has made a name in the world of business through the energy company EPH and is also the head of the first group of media in his country, the Czech Media Invest (CMI).

Publish Date : 26 Ekim 2018 Cuma 19:28

Breaking News Headlines

Tobacco is the leading cause of cancer – Switch to e-cigs to avoid premature death
Tobacco is the leading cause of cancer – Switch to e-cigs to avoid premature death
Tipping in America- What Should You Know as a Traveler?
Tipping in America- What Should You Know as a Traveler?
Sepi proposes to the ex-minister Miguel Sebastian as a director of Indra
Sepi proposes to the ex-minister Miguel Sebastian as a director of Indra
There are two Spains in the employment
There are two Spains in the employment
Valerio dodge the shock with the CEOE and downgrade to 7% the rise of the bases maximum contribution
Valerio dodge the shock with the CEOE and downgrade to 7% the rise of the bases maximum contribution
Spain puts an end in the EU in four years of cuts in the quota of hake south
Spain puts an end in the EU in four years of cuts in the quota of hake south
The US Federal Reserve raises interest rates to 2.5%, but cooled expectations for 2019
The US Federal Reserve raises interest rates to 2.5%, but cooled expectations for 2019
Carlos Torres throws a 'dance' of managers in BBVA to promote the transformation of the bank
Carlos Torres throws a 'dance' of managers in BBVA to promote the transformation of the bank
One out of every three temporary contracts signed in the Basque country does not last one week
One out of every three temporary contracts signed in the Basque country does not last one week
Balearic islands, get the worst education in Europe
Balearic islands, get the worst education in Europe
The nine highways rescued will be free for the night and will fall by up to 30% during the rest of the day
The nine highways rescued will be free for the night and will fall by up to 30% during the rest of the day
Mango asks for a syndicated loan of 500 million to refinance its debt until 2023
Mango asks for a syndicated loan of 500 million to refinance its debt until 2023
POLLS Results ALL
Who is the most powerful actor in Syria

Front Pages
  • The Sun
NEWS ARCHIVES